- 1 Begin by washing the minerals under cold water to remove any residual dust or dirt
- 2 Next, place the minerals into a suitably sized jug, you need to use 100g of Peterals to every litre of water
- 3 Ensure that the minerals are fully submerged and then leave the jug to sit for 10 hours. During this period the minerals will purify the water removing the nitrates that cause the burn patches on your lawn.
- 4 After 10 hours the water is ready for your dog to drink, so just pour it directly into your dog’s bowl.
- 5 Leave the minerals in the jug and fill it with another 2 litres of fresh water straight away and then leave the jug to sit for another 10 hours, this will ensure you have another fresh batch of purified later in the day. If you do this once in the morning and once in the evening you’ll have two batches of fresh water each day.
- 6 That’s it! You can repeat this process as many times as you like for up to 2 months before replacing the minerals with a new batch.